Tensile test method is one of basic testing methods for investigating mechanical properties of materials.
Since the measuring method is simple and provides various information which help investigate properties of materials, it is being widely used as the most common testing method.
The STROGRAPH VE, VES series offers easy to operate tensile testers of superb cost performance.
These universal testing machines incorporate high-end, high-performance CPU control and novelty design which matches well with your laboratory environment. In addition to tensile test, these machines can also be used for conducting bending test, compression test, etc. by attaching special chucks or jigs, and thus further widen the scope of evaluation tests.
VE and VES models are newly designed to meet the requirements of users in a wide range.
1. Unique design – matches well with modern laboratory environment.
2. Light weight, high performance and compact type.
3. Control panel is smart, tall and movable type (magnetic mounting).
4. Allows you to output data by connecting to a personal computer, recorder and printer.
5. Safe and efficient – because cross-head return speed has fuzzy function and auto selection system.