The Atlas SUNTEST CPS+ is the small entry model. CPS+ is the most widely used benchtop xenon instrument in the world. Its compact design, easy handling and proven reliability make it the ideal quality control and R&D screening device for a variety of industries, such as plastics, packaging, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and many more.
The chamber has a 28x20cm test area suitable for small test specimens. The applications are broad, ranging from UV-stability testing, studying the light stability of chemicals (colors, scents, additives), determining sun protection factors of skin care products, or product shelf-life (ASLT). The SUNTEST CPS+ is the practical introductory benchtop solution for those new to light stability and weathering testing.
The practical benchtop xenon lamp unit with useful accessories to tailor your SUNTEST towards your needs. Here you see the SunCool chiller (for pharmaceuticals / cosmetics), the SunTray sample exchanger (for in-vitro SPF), and the SunFlood immersion unit ( for coatings / sealants).
- Premium simulation of solar radiation according to CIE85 reference sun
- Optional simulation of window glass filtered daylight, and others
- User friendly interface with 11 selectable languages
- Pre-programmed 300 hour tests for Quick-start setup or as templates for custom tests
- Black Standard Temperature Sensor (BST) according to ISO 4892-1
- Automatic control of irradiance for various testing needs
- SunFlood immersion unit for testing materials under extreme moisture conditions
- SunCool chiller for testing at low temperatures (e.g. cosmetics)