The Atlas SUNTEST XXL+ is a large xenon lamp weathering and lightfastness test chamber meeting various ISO, ASTM, and ICH industry standards. Its horizontal 3000 cm2 exposure area is best-in-class for 3-D specimen testing.
The SUNTEST XXL+ is used to check for property changes of materials and products caused by sunlight, temperature and moisture in a short period of time. The aging which happens outdoors or indoors over months or years, such as fading, yellowing or loss of strength, can often be simulated within weeks inside a SUNTEST.
- Premium simulation of solar radiation according to CIE85 reference sun
- Optional filters for simulating sunlight through window glass, etc.
- Best-in-class chamber design for testing 3-D specimens
- Easy-to-use touch screen user interface with 13 selectable languages
- Pre-programmed standards for Quick-start test setup
- Access port for additional external sensors
- Black Standard Temperature Sensor (BST) according to ISO 4892-1
- Automatic control of irradiance for various testing needs