The Atlas SUNTEST XXL+FD is an extra-large light stability test chamber especially tailored towards the needs of consumer goods, food and beverage testing. Its 3000 cm2 flatbed exposure area and tall chamber height is best-in-class for 3-D specimens testing and can accommodate all types of bottles and packaging.
The SUNTEST XXL+FD is used to determine the light stability of new ingredients, products or packaging for food, beverages, or other FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) applications. It’s also extremely useful to perform highly accelerated shelf-life tests (ASLT) within days. A powerful chiller guarantees light stability testing under realistic temperature conditions, for example on the retail shelf or during indoor/outdoor storage and use.
- Premium simulation of outdoor/indoor sunlight
- Simulation of artificial supermarket light
- Best-in-class chamber design for testing large 3-D specimens
- Powerful chiller for ideal test temperature conditions, even at high irradiance
- Easy-to-use touch screen user interface with 13 selectable languages
- Access port for additional external sensors
- Automatic control of irradiance for various testing needs